[access-uk] About the TalkTalk Supersafe scanner

  • From: "John Wilson" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "j.wilson07" for DMARC)
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2017 17:55:34 +0000

Hello All,

I just opted to change my phone calls, line rental and broadband from my current Talktalk package to their 24 months special offer package at £20.00 per month plus £5 for all day calls. As part of this, I received some form of checker called Supersafe. I assume (but do not know precisely yet) that this is both an email and spyware checker, because it automatically uninstalled my present Spybot checker.

Does anyone have any experience of the quality/reliability of this checker? Also, how
does it work? In the background only, I imagine?

Thanks.
John.
** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** and in the Subject line type
** unsubscribe
** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
** immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
** or send a message, to
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq