[access-uk] ANYONE USE WORDPRESS.COM?

  • From: "Kevin" <drewdog2060@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 22:07:56 -0000

Hi all,

I use Wordpress for my blog (kevinmorris101.wordpress.com) and find it quite
accessible. However I’m having the following problem and would apprecaite
advice from any fellow users of Wordpress on resolving it.
I want to disable further comments for an already existing post. As shown on
the Wordpress documentation I go to “dashboard”, open the post in question and
click on edit. At this point I am supposed to be able to click on “discussions”
and, from there be able to enable/disable comments. However I can only see the
general edit field (I.E. the field which enables me to edit my post). Not sure
if this is an accessibility issue or not.

Many thanks,
Kevin