[access-uk] Re: ANYONE KNOW OF SOFTWARE TO RETURN OFFENDING MESSAGES

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 18:06:52 +0100

Yeah, Mark, I understand, but I was asking if there was a programme that completely looks as though it's just been sent straight back as "unknown address" or something.

Well, perhaps I'm just wishful thinking ..

Don't worry, I've no intention of telling them I want their mail!

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Sunday, April 12, 2009 8:58 AM (UK time), Mark Threadgold at m.j.threadgold@xxxxxxxxxxxx said:

Carol,

I would advise against taking the action you suggest.

All this will do is to prove to the spammers that your email address
is an in use and working address.  With this confirmation of their
tactics it will undoubtedly lead to more and more spam, and you will
have unwittingly caused it yourself.

hth

Mark Threadgold

Of all the things I have ever lost, The one I miss most is my mind...