[access-uk] ANNOUNCEMENT: GOLDWAVE TUTORIAL INFO

  • From: "John Wilson" <jwjw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 11:51:04 +0100

Hello List Members,

Please note that my Audio Sounds tutorial, Edition 2, now covers
the most up-to-date version of GoldWave, which is GoldWave 5.08
and it is a copy of the demo of this version, plus Version 5.06,
which you will receive
if you purchase this tutorial from me on CD. For more details,
please go to my Website given below.

Best regards,
John Wilson.
Author of From The Keyboard Tutorials
for Visually Impaired Computer Users
To view my tutorials, please visit my Website at:
Website: http://web.onetel.net.uk/~fromthekeyboard
Tel: 0113 2575957
E-mail: jwjw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

** vacation ## d