[access-uk] AMERICAN EXPRESS - REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE

  • From: "Richard Godfrey-McKay" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-Uk@Freelists. Org" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 20:29:25 -0000

HI, I've noticed that the AMEX site has recently changed so that you can't
now download an HTML view of your statement.  You now only have the option
of various money programme formats, PDF or a separated value file which
doesn't total your spend.

I've rung Amex on 01273 576 576 and reported the problem.

If others use this service, I'd be grateful if they'd do likewise so that we
stand some chance of getting the prob fixed quickly.

Thanks,

Richard

Richard Godfrey-McKay
Tel: (01738) 445 880
Mobile: (07791) 452 593

Please read this special message

My partner, Cindy, is losing weight and at the same time, raising money for
RNIB.

Please go to

 <http://www.justgiving.com/slimmercindy> www.justgiving.com/slimmercindy

 to make a generous donation to RNIB and keep her healthy and motivated to
lose even more weight.42Lb to
date!

Thanks for reading this message.
Richard