[access-uk] Re: ADSL Routers.

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2014 23:10:26 +0000

Hi. TP-link routers are always very accessible i've never had any problems with them. sometimes, you do have to do a screen refresh with jaws after logging in but the interface is fully useable. they make great kit at the right price. i either use them or netgear.

all the best,

Mo.

On 04/11/2014 22:59, Andrew Ireland wrote:
Hi Folks,

Time to change my router as it's developed a fault.  I've always used Netgear
routers, any recommendations for a router with an accessible web interface?

I need to use port forwarding & port triggering, so need something that is
screen reader friendly.

Thanks in advance,

Andrew.