[access-uk] ADDAWARE

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 18:46:38 -0000

Hi all,

I've recently got round to ADDAWARE, at last, and must say I'm pleased
with the difference in my computer.  I was surprised and glad it didn't
find too many things to moan about . . . but enough to know that it is
worth it.

However, being unable to take in too much of the manual in one go and
needing to get on and use it effectively at present, can anyone give me
a few guidelines here, please.  What do you do about the files you don't
want to quarantine but which are listed in the LOG as "high"?  Do you
have to replace the files by new, clean ones, or what?  I presume that
if you mark all files listed (using CTRL+M) you then can unmark them
somehow if you don't want them all to be deleted.  What do you do if you
quarantine any by mistake and need them back after a reboot?

Thanks for any help on this.

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx