[access-uk] Re: AD and NTL question

  • From: "Justin R" <mypc128@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 16:12:21 +0100

oh Cripes! David!  I knew once upon a time they were a bit slow on the uptake
there when I was an ntl customer but, I'd have thought they'd have started to
catch up!  thanks for letting me know anyway.

thank god I'm with sky.  Not my choice mind you but, I'll make that
recommendation.  it's about time NTL got that in motion.

Justin