[access-uk] Re: A good, accessible TV guide?

  • From: "Justine Fallis" <justine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 18:58:54 +0100

I use either the Guardian's one as already described or www.radiotimes.co.uk.

Justine Fallis
E-mail/MSN justine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Andy
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, May 05, 2008 9:31 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: A good, accessible TV guide?

  Hi James.

  I use the Guardian Newspaper's TV Guide at:
  http://www.guardian.co.uk/TV/bbc1_carlton.html  I know this is for BBC 1, but
when you get onto the site you can check out all channels.

  However, the Guardian does Not have much information unfortunately.  For
example, they don't let you know if something is described, but it's free.  I
also use Sky's AD Schedule at: http://www.tvhelp.org.uk/audes/schedule.php
This tells you what is described today and I think you can look up any day in
the coming week.

  Very best wishes.

  Andy.