[access-uk] Re: 4GB SD card for an Edirol R09

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 02:05:27 -0000

Hi Sunil,

Does the R-09 support the 4GB cards now then? When I bought mine it said it
only supported cards up to 2GB capacity, and they were talking about
firmware upgrade that to be released to make it compatible with cards with
4GB capacity. Just thought I'd draw your attention to this point. In any
how, I got my (MyMemory 2GB 133X PRO Mini SD) card from

www.mymemory.com

I've shopped with them more than once and have never had any problems, they
offer a very competitive prices and they mention something about their
products being environment friendly on their website as well.

Cheers,
Amro