[acc_tr_vsk] Re: TEST RACE ACC COLIBRI

  • From: miked2004@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 13:44:34 +0000 (GMT)

CONGRATULATIONS COLI!!!!!!!!

I remember the first time I was able to host. I happened to be lucky enough
that it worked the first time I tried it back in the days of VSK4. I kept
restarting the race because I couldn't believe it. It became apparent to me
that it was "real" after most of the players that joined were complaining that
I was restarting every ten seconds. Now I only restart once in a while as per
player request or if newcomers arrive before the one minute point in the
prestart but people still complain. LOLOLOL Some things never change!

I hope to see you guys on the virtual seas soon.

Mike