[acc_tr_vsk] Emigrate

  • From: John Chambers <john.ch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 07:38:41 +0000 (GMT)

I have just moved to Venezuela, come and stay with me then we can team race
together lol.

Cheers, John.

Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 07:19:24 +0000
From: john.ch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [acc_tr_vsk] Rule 1.3.1,2,3,4
To: acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you want to view the topic, click the following link:
http://itbyc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=2128

We can all be very proud that we have scoured the globe and assembled a team of
elite skippers capable of dominating the world of team race, clearley having an
unfair advantage ?

Cheers, John.