[acc_tr_vsk] Re: ACC RACE TEST

  • From: miked2004@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2010 14:11:41 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Marco/all,

I was busy tinkering around with the game and experimenting a bit so I didn't
try to connect to your team race server. I will keep your intentions on my mind
and see if I can connect to you at the time you have posted. Being that I am
from New York I am about 5 hours behind CET so it is not that late for me and
I'm usually able to play the game with no interuptions in that time frame.

I assume you need to test your connection because you have not been successful
hosting in the past. Is this correct? I would be happy to help you with your
problem if this is so. I very much enjoy helping people with hosting problems,
(I didn't forget about you John). Jump on Teamspeak one of these days and we
will talk about it. Information about Teamspek can be found here:
http://freeworldyachtclub.net/forum/index.php?board=60.0

Jiel,

The Teamspeak information on the VSK Addicted website needs to be updated. The
port # is not 10069 anymore. Port # 10032 should now be used. I thought we
would be switching back to port# 10069 but it is not possible so port# 10032 is
final. I think I have saved the administration login and password for the VSK
Addicted website so I might be able to do the edit myself. If not I will be
asking you to make the edit or re-send me the admin info via direct email
instead of the mailing list.

While experimenting with the game last night I have found some interesting
things that can be done with the Player.Profile.Gbx files. Other than making a
profile and updating your original profile, it is possible to exchange
Profile.Gbx files into different versions. Example..... If you have the 32AC
(patched) version or the VSK5 (out of the box) version, you can take your
Profile.Gbx file and install it into Vsk5Online (demo version). Doing this
changes the program a bit and bypasses the waiting period so you can play the
game instantly rather than waiting. To get a better understanding of the
Profile.Gbx files take a look at this article.......

http://freeworldyachtclub.net/forum/index.php?topic=1736.0