[acbny-l] Re: message from the president regarding maxi-aids and list postings

  • From: "John R. Jeavons" <jeavons@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <acbny-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 21:33:10 -0400

Hi, John.
Clearly the Internet is public, email isn't private and delete doesn't. =
Thanks for the reminder, nonetheless.
It is curious that while we do not have the right to "interfere" in =
someone's business practices, as you state, by discussing them, they =
apparently have the right, or power, to interfere in discussions on this =
list, directly or indirectly, by suppressing them. This is a curious =
inequity, from my perspective.
By any chance, did you get a call, too?
John Jeavons