[acbny-l] intro Maureen

  • From: "Maureen Moscato" <paxdove@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <acbny-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 16:42:19 -0400

Dear everyone:

I am Maureen Moscato and live in Yonkers New York in Westchester county. I
am a member of greater New York ACB and Westchester ACB.  I have a dog
guide, a yellow lab from Seeing  Eye named Josie.  Sal Moscato and I have
been married for 11 years.  We both participate in church activities, like
to read true crime books, especially Ann Rule, like to watch old comedy tv
shows like, the Honeymooners, and also old time radio shows.  We like to
travel and visit new places.  We have an angel collection and a
commemorative spoon collection from all over the country and the world.

Sal likes to watch baseball and wrestling and he is a Yankee man. I am a
Mets fan.  I enjoy using the computer and learning about new adaptive
technology.  I am a real lover of braille literacy. Sal is a large-print
reader and can read some braille. We both use tapes.  Sal is a retired lab
tech and I am still working as a rehab teacher.  I use jaws and Sal uses
Zoomtext.
Well I hope that I have not bored you. I hope that you all have a wonderful
day. Have a good week to

Maureen Moscatoo.