[acbny-l] New List:

  • From: "Donald Moore" <dmoore01@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <newyork-l@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 09:24:54 -0400

Do to a huge ground-swell we're launching the new acbny-l mailing list.  If
any of you don't receive this message on both lists, please contact me as I
think most of you are properly subscribed to the new list.  If you only get
the message to newyork-l, and not the other list that means we need to do
something about it.  Therefore, if you only get the newyork-l message please
send me an email at
dmoore01@xxxxxxxxxxxx
and I'll get you squared away.  Then we can faze out newyork-l this week.
To send messages to the new list, the address is
acbny-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sorry about the delay.