[acbny-l] Capital District ACB Christmas/Holiday Party!

  • From: "Frank Casey" <frcasey@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "acbny acbny" <acbny-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 02:41:53 -0500

Greetings,

Well, it's almost that time of year, again, the Capital District ACB chapter
Christmas/holiday party!  This year's party will take place on Friday
evening, December 12, 2003, at 5:30 PM, at the Gateway Diner, at 899 Central
Avenue, next to the Westgate Shopping Center, in Albany.  There will be a
grab-bag, for which people are requested to spend approximately five dollars
for the grab-bag.  You may, as usual, order, "Dutch treat", off of the
Gateway Diner's extensive menu.  Oh, I've been asked, by our chapter
President, Kathy Farina, to inform everyone that we will have heat in the
meeting room, for this event.  We apologize for the lack of heat, during our
November business meeting.

There will be a brief business meeting, prior to the start of the actual
party.  All ACB members are reminded that dues for 2004 will be collected,
by Kathy Casey, our chapter treasurer, during this meeting.  Dues are
$13.50, which includes local, State, and National dues.  If you will not be
attending the party, please contact Kathy Casey at 462-9487, or via E-Mail,
at kcasey03@xxxxxxxxxxxx, to make arrangements to pay your dues.

We look forward to your company on December 12th to join in some great
holiday fun.

Warmest holiday wishes,

Frank Casey
frcasey@xxxxxxxxxxxx