[absoft-board] Update

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: absoft-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2014 11:09:15 -0500

You will be receiving the monthly Board report in a week or so. Jack had
his thyroid removed on June 11 and is still recovering.

Our application for 503(C)3 status  is moving forward. We just need the
certificate of conversion to nonprofit from the state.

Although ViewPlus has stopped paying AbilitiesSoft the $600 stipend,
there is a possibility that we may get a consulting fee from APH.

I will be 78 in July. The effects of the years are very apparent.

John

Abilitiessoft, Inc.
http://www.abilitiessoft.com
Madison, Wisconsin USA