[absoft-board] March Documents

  • From: "jack.schroeder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jack.schroeder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: absoft-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2012 13:19:16 -0400 (EDT)

Board members,

I have attached the financial documents for March 2012. There is a brief
explanation of each item which indicates if the expense is a one-time or
recurring expense. Please read the documents as you begin to understand the
company's financial patterns. All questions are welcomed and will be
promptly answered.

Jack Schroeder
11-8908* JJB SOFTWARE INC
WEEK ENDING DATE : 03/31/2012 PAYROLL STATEMENT
TOTAL CLIENT
AMOUNT RESPONSIBILITY
Gross wages 415.00
Employee Soc. Sec. 17.43
Employee Medicare 6.02
Federal Withholding 10.00
State Withholding 5.68
Direct Deposits 375.87
Employer Paid Taxes
Employer Soc. Sec. 25.73
Employer Medicare 6.02
Fed. Unemployment 2.49
State Unemployment 14.94
Total Employer Paid Taxes
Fees
Base Charge 32.30
Checks Processed: 2 29.13
Total Fees 61.43
Bank transfer to ADVANTAGE effective 4/13/2012
Client Bank Account No.: *****9582
SUMMARY:
Checks (Employee/DirDep) 375.87
Employee Taxes 39.13
Employer Taxes 49.18
Total Payroll Expense 464.18
Fees:
Total Processing Fees 61.43
Grand Total 525.61

Explanation:

Employer Taxes are the amount the company pays.

Total Payroll Expense includes wages and Employer Taxes.
        In this case the wages were my $400 salary and Angie's $15 for 1.25
hours.

Total Processing fee is what the payroll company charges for their efforts. I
have solicited bids from other payroll services, and our service, Advantage
Payroll is by far the least expensive.

Grand Total is our total payroll cost for the month. It normally varies from
$525 to $625 depending on how much we use Angie.