[absoft-board] IRS Application

  • From: Jack Schroeder <jack.schroeder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "absoft-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <absoft-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 15:43:25 -0400 (EDT)

Board Members,

We are submitting an application (Form 1023)to the IRS asking them to recognize
us as a non-profit organization. This recognition is very important in
qualifying Abilitiessoft, inc. to receive grants.

I have attached several pages of that application. The Form 1023 itself is in
pdf format in the last attachment, PartIX Financial data. Page 9 of that form
has the financial numbers for our last 5 years in business. Most of the other
attachments are answers to questions that can be found in that form.

The completed application is being examined by our H&R Block representative
before we submit it to the IRS. I will keep you informed as the application
process unfolds.

Jack