[ABC Officers] Re: KBOTB'14 Final Analysis

  • From: "Chad Polenz" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "chadpolenz@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "abcofficers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <abcofficers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 10:57:15 +0000 (UTC)

no objections here. let's do it

      From: Dustin J. Mitchell <bmg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 To: abcofficers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2015 8:25 PM
 Subject: [ABC Officers] KBOTB'14 Final Analysis

Matt helped me get access to the club account, and pointed me toward
the tab for knickerbocker on the 2014 spreadsheet which had lots of
useful info.

Total income:
 1879.89 (per 2014 spreadsheet)

Expenses:
  233.32 medals
  143.00 breakfast (day of)
  189.94 postage
  469.99 pump station
  170.42 copies
  ------
 1206.67

Revenue:
  673.22

50% for each club:
  336.61

Which is honestly a good bit smaller than I thought -- but I think we
overpurchased, as we have a lot of medals and a LOT of copies left.

We had discussed leaving this in place as "seed money" for next year,
but as the contest runs there's really no need for such seed money --
most of the entries are in by the time we start incurring expenses.

So, I'll ask Alex to write a check to Dan L for $336.61 and we'll
consider the '14 contest closed.

Dustin