[aarontech] Montezuma's Return Beta 9

  • From: "Valiant \(on laptop\)" <valiant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <aarontech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 08:16:27 -0500

This is quoted from Audyssey gamer's list, which, strangely, about everyone on
this list so far are members of, but here it is anyway.

quote
Hello gamers,
I have just posted Montezuma's Return Beta 9 to the USA Games web site.
In short this release boils down to bug fixes and various patches for
problems and issues found in Beta 8. There isn't any new content as far
as levels etc as I have both been under the weather of late, and I've
been tied up with personal issues one after another. As always please
remember to uninstall Beta 8 before installing Beta 9. You can get the
new version from
http://www.usagames.us/games.php

Happy Gaming!
unquote
Aaron T. Spears (valiant)
EMail: valiant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and others
MSNMessenger: a1t2s3_89@xxxxxxxxxxx
AIM: computeruser89 and skype: aarontech.valiant
Beta Testing System Information:
soney Vaio VGN250n . Intel core 2 duo 1.66ghz . 2,048 mb ddr2 SDRAM (667 mhz) .
Intel graphics . Realtech audio
Toshiba 160gb 5,400 rpm hdd (Microsoft Windows Vista business)