[AAMT] IMPORTANT INFORMATION

  • From: Daryl Jones <daryl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aamt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 09:50:01 -0700

Hi AAMT group,

Hey, not sure if you realized this, November 28th is the last day for the AAMT
listserv as we will only be using The AAMT G+ community to disseminate and
share information with each other.  To be kept in the loop about our
meetings, face to face events, and great resources to use in your classroom
you will need to join the AAMT G+ community.

If you haven’t joined the AAMT G+ community yet you will need to:

(If you have already  joined the AAMT Community please disregard these
instructions.)

   1.

   Accept the G+ invitation to join the group which you received by email.

or

   1.

   Connect your listserv account to a Google email address [Click here for
   directions]
   <https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/176347?hl=en&ref_topic=2382751>
    and let me know so I can invite you to the group.

https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/176347?hl=en&ref_topic=2382751

or

   1.

   Send me a message letting me know which Google account you would like me
   to use to invite you to the group.

or

   1.

   Let  me know you are no longer interested in being part of the AAMT
   group. :(

As a reminder, the AAMT Listserv will be closed down as of November 28th,
2014.

Have a nice day.

Daryl
(your G+ task master)