[aabg] Serge Aubert

  • From: christophe.randin@xxxxx
  • To: aabg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015 14:58:31 +0100

Dear friends, colleagues and family of Serge,
First of all, the Museum and gardens of Lausanne would like to deeply
apologize for the huge delay in reacting to Serge's death (I am not on the

mailing list and François Bonnet was away from his computer).

On behalf of the Musée & Jardin Botanique Cantonaux of Lausanne and the
Alpine garden "La Thomasia", in particular our director François Felber
and François Bonnet from Pont-de-Nant, I wish to extend sincere
condolences to his family and colleagues and a message of support to all
his relatives to the hardship they go through.

As a scientist and a botanist, Serge was and will still be a source of
inspiration for me. We hope we will be able to honor his huge legacy in
2016.

Sincerly,
For the MJBC in Lausanne and Pont-de-Nant,
Christophe Randin