[aabg] SV: final programme of the 3rd AABGs Congress

  • From: Elvebakk Arve <arve.elvebakk@xxxxxx>
  • To: "aabg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <aabg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 07:44:52 +0000

Dear Costa:
This lokks very interesting, I am looking forward very much to coming. Maybe
you could change my evening presentation into the title I submitted in my
formula:
NB: My evening presentation could have the title: 'Tromsø: from the Botanic
Garden and into the mountains.'

Because I will not talk about mountains in all Scandinavia, just around
here.....
Best wishes,
Arve