[aabg] AABG 3rd proceedings

  • From: 3rd Congress of Alpine and Arctic Botanic Gardens <aabg.3rd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aabg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 15:14:35 +0200

Dear all,

I hope you had a safe homeward journney after the congress and that you are
now ready to prepare your contribution for the proceedings of the
congress!! Keeping the tradition from the past two congresses we are
planning to publish the proceedings by the end of this year/early next year
in a monographic issue of the museum  journal Studi trentini di scienze
naturali.
*Please submit  your manuscripts to this email by OCTOBER 30th*
Please find attacched the instructions for authors and a sample paper so
that you can get an idea of the final result.
The minimum number of pages for an issue is 100 and it is in A4 format, so
we might need longer or more contributions with respect to the previous two
congress proceedings, You are therefore encouraged to write longer articles
(5 to 10 pages average) and include lots of pictures (they will be printed
in full colour).  I would also welcome short descriptive contributions from
the welcome session, to keep a balanced volume all participating gardens
should submit a 2-6 pages description of their garden with  a special
attention to the current situation or latest developments.
I look forward to receiving your contributions, on time!
Kind Regards

Costa

__________________________________

secretariat of the *3rd International Congress *

*of the Alpine and Arctic Botanic Gardens*

Viotte Alpine Botanical Garden

c/o Museo delle Scienze**

via Calepina, 14 CP393 - 38122 TRENTO (Italy)

tel. +39 0461 270 381 mob. +39 348 3044 940

fax. +39 0461 233 830

congress e-mail: *aabg.3rd@xxxxxxxxx*

www.mtsn.tn.it/viote_giardino_botanico/eventi/congresso_set2012.asp

www.mtsn.tn.it/viote_giardino_botanico/default.asp