[aabg] 3rd AABG Congress

  • From: Joachim Gratzfeld <Joachim.Gratzfeld@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "aabg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <aabg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "aabg.3rd@xxxxxxxxx" <aabg.3rd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 16:48:33 +0100

Dear Costa and all

This is a belated thank you to you Costa and your team for having perfectly
organised this third international congress of alpine and arctic botanic
gardens!
It was a great pleasure for me to participate in this gathering and learn more
about the activities you all are involved in but also about the challenges you
are facing in implementing your work. I would also like to thank you for
looking so considerately after our well-being, in particular as far as the
culinary and ensuing slideshow-digestif sessions are concerned, as well as for
the magnificent trip to the Brenta Dolomites.

I look forward to future gatherings and new opportunities for joint
conservation activities that will help consolidate the network and further its
objectives.

Very best wishes

Joachim

Joachim Gratzfeld
Director, Regional Programmes
Botanic Gardens Conservation International (BGCI)
Descanso House
199 Kew Road
Richmond, Surrey
TW9 3BW
United Kingdom
Tel:    +44 (0)20 8332 5953
Fax:   +44 (0)20 8332 5956
Email:  joachim.gratzfeld@xxxxxxxx
Internet:  www.bgci.org

This e-mail is for the addressee only. If received in error, please delete and
notify us immediately. Any unauthorised access, disclosure, copying,
distribution or reliance on it, is prohibited.

BGCI is a registered charity and company, limited by guarantee, in England and
Wales, and in the U.S. as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.

Registered UK address: Descanso House, 199 Kew Road, Richmond, Surrey, TW9 3BW,
UK, Charity number: 1098834, Company Number: 04673175

www.bgci.org

Have you pledged your support for plant conservation? Visit
www.plantsfortheplanet.com now to sign your name.