[7inch] Fw: :: SEVEN INCH ENTERTAINMENT MAIL-OUT 4.03 ::

  • From: "7inch" <7inch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <7inch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 17:06:44 +1000

:: SEVEN INCH ENTERTAINMENT MAIL-OUT 4.03 ::

:: WELCOME ::

All up, nearly 300 people have joined our list since beginning of last week. We
are really thrilled about this development as the mailinglist offers a unique
opportunity to keep you up to date with our activities. Welcome to all of you!

:: THANK YOU ::

Thanks alot to all of you who rocked the place with us at DECKED OUT 2.0 - All
DJs and helpers had a really great time - Our guest DJ, Dan Marshall loved his
stay and in particular his set in front of a truly up for it crowd.
As you may have noticed, a lot of video footage was recorded on the night - The
producer is editing it at the moment and we may be able to post snippets of it
on the website soon.
We would of course love any feedback you may have about the show - be it
critical or praise - if you mail it to us on: admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:: NEXT DECKED OUT (3.0) ::

:: at The Exchange Hotel (Flinders Street East) on March 29th. from 21:00
-05:00.
DJs :: PAPPAS (birthday breaks set), NICK HO, PAKAMAS, NATHAN HILL & DJ SLO +
more to come. . .
More about this event in next weeks mailout - flyers & posters should be out in
a weeks time.

:: THIS WEEKS OUT ::

Thursday 27th. Feb.
THE JCU CLUB: 20:30-01:00, DJ PAPPAS.
- 7 Inch Entertainment DJ PAPPAS is commencing his weekly residency at The Club.
- Expect an eclectic mix of fresh new electronica and the cream of current
chart tracks.

Friday 28th. Feb.
THE EMBASSY: 22:00-03:00 - TRAFFIC LIGHT PARTY w. DJ SLO, PAPPAS & IVES
- Wear red clothing if you're taken, green if you're not (Figure yellow out for
yourself!).
Flyers and tickets at the Embassy.

Saturday 1st. March.
THE EMBASSY: 22:00-02:00 - Matt Kitchon w. support (Bbn)

Sunday 2nd. March.
THE EXCHANGE HOTEL (Flinders Street East) - BALCONY :: RELAPSE :: from 15:00 -
21:00 NATHAN HILL & PAKAMAS w. visiting DJs from the Seven Inch Collective
spinning trippy down-tempo and leftfield traxx to supplement the soothing
effects of Corona, Latte and Panadol. . .

:: RELAPSE ::

Relapse is the weekly 7inch Entertainment alternative to spit roast and wet
T-shirt Sunday sessions otherwise inflicting mortal damage in Townsville (not
that we mind those . . ). RELAPSE is taking over where our Sundays at La Bamba
left. Staged at the top floor of the Exchange complex these cruisy afternoons
(15:00-21:00) are hosted by Pakamas and Nathan Hill with rotating visits from
the 7Inch DJ roster and beyond. Come and check it out - board games, magazines
and discounted drinks are available and pubmeals will be added shortly.

- Any questions - email: admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Otherwise, see you in town

Seven Inch Entertainment
Australasian Electronica Collective