[56raf_firebirds] Re: Zoom phisginh scams

  • From: "tim foster" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "silverwings.stickz" for DMARC)
  • To: 56raf_firebirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2020 16:19:28 +0000

yeah had a similar couple over last 2 months - via yahoo as you, but they have had rmottram name who if memory serves me is Branston. So maybe something has got into his mail server.

On 10/11/2020 10:35, Marc Aronds wrote:

klem, thx for the heads up.

boot

klem56 schreef op 10.11.2020 07:59:

Guys, especially Roblex

I received an email apparently from Zoom addressed to Roblex on our yahoogroups address (which I believe is closing down). It apparently arrived late last night. I doubt it has anything to do with Roblex.

It looks suspicious as it is entitled '11 Notification reminders ....'  and the content says '7  Unread messages' with a 'View Now' link.

There are several Zoom scams going around and this looks like one of them so be careful.

klem

--
if you dont live life on the edge you are taking up too much space

https://www.avg.com