[56raf_firebirds] Re: Bomb mission IL2

  • From: "tim foster" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "silverwings.stickz" for DMARC)
  • To: 56raf_firebirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2020 14:14:22 +0100

yeah so did I. From some of the names coming on the text long enough to see, I think there was several of the old FNBF guys there, Cathoir, luft certainly. When I have seen them on server and alone was tempted to go with them, but difficult to join up as they are on discord mostly nowadays.
Couple of the DBS guys are pretty handy in fighters also. Was a bit surprised they didnt atually start throwing the A20 round and fighting back. Certainly seen thor do that effectively. Although because of the limited view its pretty hard to do, and they did also have fighter escorts when I seen them try it.

On 22/10/2020 09:34, Martin Jaspers wrote:

I fly a couple of times with DBS in FNBF, really great guys and dedicated bombers 😁

Op 21 okt. 2020 om 19:37 heeft bo@xxxxxxxxxxx het volgende geschreven:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kL0ulG05iQs&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR3PVwndDLwfXdDkUV36I4GY0b-Gf_NCEOLIAQ1FsW9raGcI2NcK6sl5xIc

--
if you dont live life on the edge you are taking up too much space

https://www.avg.com