[4thlightning] Tomorrow

  • From: Biscuits JaM <biscuitsjam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 4thlightning <4thlightning@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 19:39:47 -0400

1. I have been told that we are to keep up with our battle buddy's
whereabouts at all times, including off-duty....

2. Also, in case anybody hasn't figured it out yet, tomorrow is the pee
test.

3. Remember, AT level 1 and GAT training are expected by COB tomorrow.
Since we will not have the ability to do it tomorrow, that means that you
should do it today.

4. Those of us that have appointments tomorrow (Gill, Pataki, and Me) need
to show up with everyone else for the pee test.  We will coordinate our
schedules with SSG Ford to make sure we can get over to the simulator.

V/R,
2LT Barton