[4thlightning] Leadership Meeting Information: 25 April 2012 (UNCLASSIFIED)

  • From: "Baird, Ian 2LT MIL USA TRADOC" <ian.baird@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 4thlightning@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 20:18:28 -0400

UNCLASSIFIED
Gentlemen,This is the schedule for tomorrow:

0715 Hard Time:
     -EST Heavy @ Jamestown Sim Center
     -To get there, head away from the troop, towards main post.  Take a left
at the water tower, right after mini-shop and it is at the end of the road.
     -Bring all your gear (Gloves, Eyepro, ACUs, IOTV and Camelbak)

1000 Hard Time
     -PT @ DFAC
     -Summer PTs with the IPFU Jacket
     -RAGNARS, bring your IOTV

1245 Hard Time
     -Track/Wheeled PMCS @ Motor Pool
     -Green Coveralls, Gloves, Eyepro and Camelback

MAKE SURE YOU BRING CASH FOR YOUR SHIRTS AND FOR CPT. QUIGGLE'S GIFT.
     -Foos: $15 (1 M)
     -Collins: $15 (1 L)
     -Sitzler: $15 (1 L)
     -Martin: $15 (1 L)
     -Williams: $15 (1 L)
     -Calvin: $25 (2 L)
     -Joseph: $35 (1 S, 1 M, 1 L)
     -Pataki: $15 (1 XL)
     -Barton: $25 (1 L, 1 XL)
     -Jenson: $25 (1 L, 1 XL)
     -Gil: $25 (2 L)

IF YOU ARE GOING ON PASS THIS WEEKEND
     -You need to get w/ SSG Ford for a POV inspection by COB tomorrow.  I
suggest you do this once we are done with the simulators.

IF YOU ARE A RETESTER
     -We have nothing yet for you.

IF YOU OWN A MOTORCYCLE
     -Let me know

IF YOU CAN READ
     - CAPT. High has informed us of Policy 12 of his Policies and Procedures
for the troop.  It was in regards to speeding.  If you get cited for speeding
you must inform me and SSG Ford.  After that, you will be counseled by CAPT.
High and might be required to attend the Defense Driving Education course here.
 This was brought up because one of our classmates today was caught going 32
over the speed limit while on post.

See you all tomorrow.

Regards,
2LT Baird, Ian