[ECE 453] Group Meeting Tonight - Attendance Required

  • From: "Ken Knox" <kknox@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 453_all@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 11:46:12 -0400 (EDT)

Guys,

As Dr. Wang previously stated we need to have a fully working network by
the end of tonight. Basically, we need to be able to access a remote
desktop on the embedded computers through the Himachi VPN by the TMC. Dave
Bonnie has an embedded computer ready with Himachi and all the necessary
drivers. If we can set this up on top of Fluor and access it by the TMC we
should be ready to mount all hardware by next week.

Some of us agreed at meeting in Riggs 317 (Network Security Lab) at 3:15
to start working on achieving this important milestone. If you can not
make it at this time please contact your respective group leader.

Thanks,

Kenneth Knox
Senior, Computer Engineering
Clemson University