[340] Re: Table tennis tournament cancellation

  • From: "Thilak Nathen" <thilak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <340@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 12:22:44 -0700

Pooping at parties is not as bad as it sounds...

In some traditions, it's considered to be an exhibition of good health
and wellbeing from the pooper.

I'm extremely saddened by the modern society that condemns and/or
ridicules party poopers.

Let's cancel the skiing trip and have a march in front of parliament
instead, protesting for our rights to poop at parties...actually, poop
wherever we damn feel like it!