[340] Re: Luka's farewell: summary

  • From: Luka Mili?a <lmil005@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 340@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 10:28:00 +1200

if i may Davi...
yes yes thank you all for coming, and those that didnt, im sure u were there in
spirit, right...
nonetheless a small tiny request... that lovely abs t-shirt u guys gave me is a
tad too big - when i say tad i mean more than a few tads actually... think i
may be closer to a medium than xl to be honest... so if it's not too much
hassle, any chance to swap it for a smaller size please?  hope whoever bought
it has the receipt still, but if not, no major... will make do
i'll be in town today so txt me quick quick n let me know if possible
sorry for being this difficult, but im sure you understand :)

Quoting Davi Jea <davi@xxxxxxxxx>:

~=~ just thought i'd start a 340 spam for once...
~=~ we all[well, the majority of us anyway..] had a most interesting
~=~ karaoke farewell last night at the zoo and had fun acting/partying/singing
~=~ like animals - dogs, pigs, baa baa black sheep n what not.
~=~ those who did not show up(you know who you are) we are very disappointed
~=~ in you. how sad... you two better have a good excuse for this.
~=~ to summarise: a most memorable evening and i'm sure you'll all join me in
~=~ wishing Luka a safe and wonderful journey to Singa-long land :)
~=~
~=~