[340] Re: Aloha

  • From: lmil005@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: 340@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 15:19:45 +1200

Hey Gwenny,

Bungy jump was all good.  A total of 4 participants (Walstan team plus the
brave Thilak).  Meg showed up for support but was late apparently so she didn't
see us jump.  The we had dinner at Taller Park with Meg, Alex and Alvin... I
think that was all of us, where were u eh??

Got some good footage of Davi doin a girly jump which will have to be shared
with the wider public if she so permits :)
My leap was a bit lacking, sort of went feet first..  That's why I'll have to
do another one at some point, apparently there's 140+m bungies in the South
Island, and this one was 40m only.

Quoting Gwen Wong <gwenwong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

~=~ Hi Guys,
~=~
~=~
~=~ How is everyone?  How was bungy for those that went?  How many of you
~=~ guys did bungy in the end?  How many spectators went?
~=~
~=~ I'd thought I'll start a lil spam since I have been responding to any
~=~ and you guys haven't heard a squeak from me.
~=~
~=~ Let see if this works.
~=~
~=~