[2ndtalonsquadron] Re: tonights EVT

  • From: tigger <wte_tigger@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 2ndtalonsquadron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 10:17:51 +1000

Sounds like a plan.

Where'd i get the wav file from, well now there's a long story behind that
wave file. I got it from a fellow in LSF way back nearly seven years ago,
later due to my using it in email it circulated around WTE-ANGA and found
it's way into the mirc sounds pack that wte put out years and years ago :)

Can you extract the gq.wav from the email? If you can try putting it in the
/sounds folder in mirc and if you drag and drop it into the mirc chat window
it plays the sound and anyone else with the same file (not renamed) in
thier/sounds folder on irc will hear it.

I have over 300 wave files in my irc sounds folder, most of them old
starwars sounds for our lsf days.

Cheers

Tigs