[2learn.ca] 2Learn.ca's December Enjoy pages plus Special Edition on Gas Prices

  • From: Theresa Paltzat <theresa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 2learn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2014 13:07:28 -0700

2Learn.ca has a few seasonal Enjoy pages for teachers to find arts,crafts,
history, student interactives and more during December.

*Enjoy Christmas *
You will find resources about the religious aspects of the holiday, Santa
websites, music and literature as well as arts and crafts.  Be sure to
check out the Student Interactives and Math sections for online games to
get students engaged.
http://2learn.ca/enjoy/christmas/

*Enjoy Chanukah*
You will find many resources describing the history of Chanukah and how it
is celebrated in Jewish households.  There are also activities for students.
http://2learn.ca/enjoy/chanukah/

*Enjoy Winter*
It may feel like winter is here already, but we have a great collection of
resources to use with students as we prepare for the official first day of
winter.
http://2learn.ca/enjoy/winter/

Finally, we have prepared a *Special Edition* about the change in *gasoline
prices*. This Special Edition has charts, graphs and more to help students
understand why gas prices fluctuate and study gas prices historically.
http://www.2learn.ca/specialedition/gas/

*Theresa Paltzat*
Provincial Team Digital Librarian

Room 210, 15120 - 104 Avenue