[24hoursupport] saving multiple email Netscape

  • From: Frank <gn052@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 07:01:08 -0500

In Netscape 4x I could save multiple emails to a cd by  highlighting
all the messages I wished to save from "file" pull down menu clicking
"save as" then clicking "file" then popup window "Save message As"
appeared with directory (which I could change) would appear.  It
showed what was in the directory & had fill in spaces for file name
and type of file.
With Netscape 6 as 7 this does not work except when I highlight only
one email message.  With muliple messages highlighted this does not
work. The "Save Message As" pop up window does not appear.
What is the solution to this other than saving the messages
individually which is too time consuming.
=46rank Thompson