[24hoursupport] Re: please help with the run program!

  • From: "M.Thakur" <dnb_mthakur@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 20:48:01 +0530

Have you used Tweakui programme lately. Two ways to solve th problem:
1.    You can use System File Checker to verify the integrity of your
operating system files, to restore them if they are corrupted, and to
extract compressed files (such as drivers) from your installation disks.You
can have System File Checker back up the existing files before restoring the
original files. You can also customize search criteria based on folder and
file extension. to start System File Checker.You can also start System File
Checker by clicking Start, pointing to Programs, pointing to Accessories,
pointing to System Tools, and then clicking System Information. In System
Information, click Tools, and then click System File Checker.
2.    Maybe a soft install may help.
M.Thakur