[24hoursupport] Re: hard drive back up

  • From: "Spider" <spider1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 09:01:30 -0500

Any backup system is a good idea.  It is just as safe as backing up to
any other media.  You should take a look at a disk imaging type of
software like "Ghost" or something comparable.  With that and a 40 gig
drive, you can create an image of your entire hard drive as well as
using it to back up your data.  Backups of data should happen regularly
while a ghost image only needs to be re-done when you feel your hard
drive has changed significantly.

Spider