[24hoursupport] confession...

  • From: Lene Pagsuguiron <lpagsugu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 21:41:27 -0800 (PST)

I didn't mention this, but I probably should've b/c it's probably the reason my
computer isn't working.  You are all going to kill me for this one....

I get frustrated easily and I was having trouble getting the EDO out.  I've
never dealt w/EDO before so I wasn't too certain on the technique (I do know
how to do it now and I feel stupid, but not as stupid as what I did to get it
out).

My confession is that in my frustration and anger, I grabbed a screwdriver and
used it to force back the metal tabs holding the EDO in place.  I -tried- to
make sure I did hit anything, but just so that everyone knows the whole story.
I don't know if it's okay that I did this, but I'm sure it wasn't.  I'm kinda
sure that I didn't hit the MB or anything, but the video card IS in close
proximity to where I had to work.

Merry Christmas everyone ^^

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at
http://webpages.charter.net/chizotz/