[24hoursupport] Tracking activities in Outlook Journal (2003)

  • From: "Bonita Smith" <bonitahsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Freelists.org" <mso@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Freelists.org" <PCTechTalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Freelists.org" <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 19:15:59 -0600

I use Office 2003 (and teach it), and when I turn on the tracking of files
and contacts in the Journal, there is always a long delay before it starts
working - hours to days.  I am unable to explain this to my students.  Any
ideas what causes this or if there is a fix?  I'd like to be able to
demonstrate to my students the Journal actually working.

Also, if I don't use the Journal for a while, it turns off.  Then if I go to
it, it prompts me whether I really want to turn it back on.  Does anyone
know how long it waits before it turns off again?  I'd like to be able to
tell my students.

Thanks.

~Bonita

--
** Remove the anti-virus footer, ads, and this line and everything below when
replying **

please see //www.freelists.org/webpage/24hoursupport