[24hoursupport] Re: Symantec problems

  • From: "Spider" <spider1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 18:26:39 -0400

A search of Yahoo groups produces 43 hits, check them out...

I don't have a clue as to what product of theirs you are needing help with
or what the problem is.  If you want to try here, you just might get an
answer.  My first thought just going by the brand name is to uninstall it
and go with another brand.  But, I've been anti-Symantec for a long time and
am not really objective.

Spider
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/spider1

http://spider1.blogspot.com/