[24hoursupport] My space take over

  • From: "piper" <mccallkevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 23:16:03 -0700

Hello all.
I have a problem i hope someone here can help me with. I was surfing myspace a
few days ago and was looking at the friends lists of a friend of mine when i
ran across one i thought was interesting.I went to this myspace , looked around
and then closed down for the night. The next day when i got online and opened
my homepage (netflix.com) another tab opened along with it  containing the same
guys profile i had looked at the night before. I have tried clearing my history
and webpages but no luck.Anything I can do?/

thanks

piper
--
** Remove the anti-virus footer, ads, and this line and everything below when
replying **

please see //www.freelists.org/webpage/24hoursupport