[24hoursupport] Re: Kind of an oddball question

  • From: chizotz@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 19:58:28 +0000

Hi Bill,

I don't know of any offhand, but I know there must be more than one out there.
Digital photography is huge these days. I would try to find you some to try,
but I'm strapped for time at the moment. Have you checked out the freelists
group lists to see if anything pops out as a digital photography group? Or try
a Google or Excite search, that would probably turn up something.

With that said, I feel that it is entirely appropriate to post digital
photography questions here as long as they pertain mostly to the technical
aspects. So feel free to post here, perhaps in addition to elsewhere. And if
you do find a good group, you might want to let us know about it too :)

I have a digital camera myself and know some basics of cameras and so on. Once
upon a time (in the days before digital cameras were even thought of outside
of maybe a research lab somewhere), I was a semi-pro photographer. I've
forgotten most of what I once new, and much of what I do remember either no
longer applies or is badly out of date. But I do know a bit about digital
photography, image file formats, etc. and I'd like to learn more too.

Good luck!

Ron