[24hoursupport] Internet problem

  • From: GaryLetC@xxxxxxx
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 13:06:40 EDT

    Just the last two days, anytime I try to use a search engine
(*any* search engine) nothing happens. I type in the word or
phrase that I want it to look for, hit "search", or whatever
equivalent that particular search engine uses, and absolutely
*nothing* happens. Also, if I fill out a form and then hit
"submit", nothing happens. I checked my Zone Alarm settings,
but found nothing that should cause this. I tried both the
browser in America Online, and Internet Explorer 5.5, and
got the same results, both ways. I rebooted, but that didn't
help. I am using Win95 B on a 266 Mhz machine with 64
Mb of RAM. This setup has worked stably for over a year,
and just developed this problem, 2 days ago.
    I can connect to the Internet without problem.The problem
just affects search engines and "submit" buttons. I can't think of
anything that I changed, right before it started. Am I overlooking
something obvious, or what. Thanks. Gary
Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at