[24hoursupport] Re: E-mail question

  • From: "Spider" <spider1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 04:42:14 -0400

No, you can't do that either from within Outlook Express, but you can
work around this one.  In OE, click File / Export / Address Book.
Choose the comma separated values option and export to your desktop.
Open the resulting file in Excel if you have that installed.  Edit it to
your liking and print it.  If you don't have Excel you can open it in
Wordpad and edit it from there.

Spider