[24hoursupport] Re: 24hoursupport Digest V4 #25

  • From: "mep" <biff15923@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 22:43:38 -0500

You are a good guy Ron, and I have enjoyed reading all your post and very
sorry to see you go...  You will be missed...
Mike, congrads on taking the list over...  and so very glad it wasn't shut
down...  I do like reading the emails from here and getting all the very
good  info...  it makes one feel a little smarter on computting... lol
mary

In This Issue:
Change of List Ownership

Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 23:47:11 -0600
From: Ron Allen <chizotz@xxxxxxxxx>

Hello List Members,

This is to let you all know that I have stepped down as owner of this
list. Effective immediately, Mike Baynes (mikebike-at-telus.net) is taking
over as list owner.

I wish Mike and this list all the best.

Ron Allen

--
** Remove this line and everything below when replying **

please see //www.freelists.org/webpage/24hoursupport