[1stPickSoftware] WinEject

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 23:35:22 -0700

 WinEject  free
http://www.wineject.com/
WinEject is a program for Windows (95, 98, ME, NT, 2000 and XP) that is able
to open and to close the tray of cd-rom drives. Furthermore, it ejects other
removable media like ZIP disks. These functions are accessible from a little
icon in the system tray next to the clock. It's also possible to assign
shortcut keys for opening and closing drives. WinEject is also able to open
drives automatically on Windows shutdown so you won't forget your disks in
their drives anymore. A complete listing of WinEjects features can be found
here.

http://www.mwn.ca/ UPDATED 26/06/03
See my Anti-Virus pages
<http://www3.telus.net/mikebike/mikes_virus_page.htm>
A Technical Support Alliance Charter Member